Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Food Anarchy II

More fun with food at the Barnhart house. Here is this week's CSA share. I don't know why Eve looks so bugged out.


Grilled Salmon with basil pesto, beans and rice and collard greens fried with garlic and onion. CSA/backyard content: collard greens, onion, garlic, basil


Stuffed Eggplant, pasta and broccoli with basil pesto.
CSA/backyard content: basil, eggplant, oregano, onion, garlic, tomato


Black eye peas with bacon over rice and fried zucchini.
CSA/backyard: zucchini, tomato, garlic

BTW, I am not taking any credit for this food. I am only the humble eater/photographer. Marilyn gets all the planning and execution credits.


1 comment:

  1. M-m-m-m, I'm sure that food is as good as it looks. I'm drooling. I can testify that Marilyn is a wonderful cook!

    ReplyDelete